LULU Swimming Pool Contacting and maintenance LLC, founded in 1993, isa specialized engineering firm undertaking turn-key projects in the field of water treatment, swimming pools landscaping and fountains in Middle East and India.
We take our pride in representing our supplier from various parts of the world. Our suppliers have a proven track of record in implementing stringent quality controls in their manufacturing processes, therby qualifying them to register with major institution such as ISO and WQA. This in turn helps us provide the best product and efficient after-sales service to our customers.
Due to our on-going belief in quality we have been able to pre-qualify and regiter with variuos Gevenment Departments, Minsitries & municipalities.
- Swimming pool & Fountain RCC, Fiber Glass pools, Liner pools
- Water Features
- Water Threatment
- Saunas and Spas
- Real wood Flooring
- Waterproofing Technology
- Pool Chemical Trading
We do three days a week pool maintenance service will ensure that your pool water is safe to swim in and is clean from debris and dirt.
- Test and adjust the chemical properties of the pool water to APSP* standard
- Supply all necessary chemicals required to maintain hygienic conditions
- Vacuuming the pool floors
- Brush the walls at the water level to avoid build up of scup
- Clean ad clear ot debris from the pump and skimmers (if any) baskets.
- Maintain filter pressure to size and type;and backwash/rinse accordingly
- Check for any irregularities in the filtration and electrical systems including cleaning equipemnt and attend to minor works after obtaining prior approval whre necessary.
Apart from the two minor regularity scheduled days, we also entertain emergency calls. Be it before a pool side part or just before a formal gathering/ wel make sure your pool is looking its best for your special occation. However, this is strictly to te discretion of LULU Swimming Pool Contracting & Maintenance.
Every six months out pool technicians take a sample of your pool water and bring it to our in-house laboratory for chemical analysis.
The following will also be concluded during the service day:
- Chlorine level, Total Chlorine, Combined Chlorine and Free Chlorine (if Any)
- PH level
- Cyanuric Acid
- Total Dissolved Slides
- Calcium Hardness
- Sodium Chloride Content (If Any)
- Aquabrite Concentration (If Any)
All positive results will be discarded; but for those that turn out negative, or out of the acceptable ranges provided b the APSP*, an immediate action will be taken. The client or authorized person shall be notified by fax/email of their results, and of any action that is to be taken by us, well in advance.